A data center or computer centre (also datacenter) is a facility used to house computer systems and associated components, such as telecommunications and storage systems. It generally includes redundant or backup power supplies, redundant data communications connections, environmental controls (e.g., air conditioning, fire suppression) and security devices.
Large data centers are industrial scale operations using as much electricity as a small town and hence they need Data center Rack Security and sometimes are a significant source of air pollution in the form of diesel exhaust.Effective data center operation requires a balanced investment in both the facility and the housed equipment.
The first step is to establish a baseline facility environment suitable for equipment installation. Standardization and modularity can yield savings and efficiencies in the design and construction of telecommunications data centers with better Data center Rack Security..
Today many Data center Rack Security are run by Internet service providers solely for the purpose of hosting their own and third party servers.However traditionally data centers were either built for the sole use of one large company (i.e. Google, Amazon etc.) or as carrier hotels or Network-neutral data centers.
These facilities enable interconnection of carriers and act as regional fiber hubs serving local business in addition to hosting content servers.
Display based Monitoring system to monitor temperature, humidity and smoke, with inbuilt capability for further automation like Fan Control with set points and Alarming. Standard Configuration include 5 sensor inputs (3-temperature 1 Humidity & 1 Smoke) 2 relays out puts (Hooter and Fan Control)
• Monitors the temperature, humidity & smoke inside the enclosure Out put to alarm Relay and one additional relay out put for further automation / Trip
• Fan control with set point
• Temperature and Humidity can be set for Low and high value
• Smoke detection and alarming
• Audio-Video Alarm (Audio-Buzzer and Video-Fault Type on Display Unit) in the event of fault.
• Electronic Key pad Locking System
• ELM Combination Handle Unit with Integrated Keypad.
• The Combination Handle Unit is a spring loaded handle with a built-in Operating Module Key pad.
• The keypad unit allows the selecton of doors with in the complete system, as well as an input of the access code of the selected door.
• The integrated locking unit lets at a triggered impluse the handle jump from the hollow so that it can be pressed.
With the help of these Security measures and Extended Features, there shall be a 100% reliability on Data Security can be achieved without any doubt.